Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dialing God


While staring out my window today, I noticed 2 birds on a wire... the wind gently rocking them... I was reminded of how easy it is to pick up the phone and call someone.. and how that signal ran through that line.. to different points along the way.. traveling at great speeds to reach it's destination...  Then I thought of how one storm, high wind, or accident could bring it all crashing down, breaking communication until someone came along to repair it.      Aren't we thankful for our communication with or Lord and Savior! There is no storm too great, no wind or accident that can break our communication with Him.  The only lack of communication between us and our Savior is when we allow ourselves to stop talking to him.   We have only to speak.. and he listens.. To Pray and he hears... that prayer.. traveling faster than our phone service.. to be heard by Him.

There are many scriptures in the bible about God hearing us. This one is my favorite..

Psalm 116: 1-2   KJV  SAYS....


1 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. 

2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live..


Psalm 116:1-2 NLT  SAYS....

1 I love the LORD because he hears and answers my prayers. 
2 Because he bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath! 

.

So next time you are in trouble.. next time you are afraid.. next time you want to give him praise.....Lift up your voice to God.... He hears you.

I pray for those who are not saved and know the precious love of our Lord and Savior... For only when you accept him as your Heavenly Father will you build this line of communication with him. It doesn't mean he doesnt hear them, but non-believers have no spiritual ears to hear with....I suppose you could say thier "lines" arent up.  Maybe WE should give them a call and share His very special message. A message of Love and Forgiveness.  A gift to be heard....


Oh.. and let's not forget... to teach our children how to call!  


  God Bless You,

                Auntie Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!

Follow by Email