Sunday, May 25, 2014

Supporting Small Hometown Local Business

I believe so much in the American way of life. I believe local small town businesses need to be brought back out into the lime light!  If you know of a small town local business in need of support, send me their link so I can share them on my page!

Support your neighborhood and SHOP SMALL BUSINESS!

 I've recently joined a site called "Thumbtack". I will be testing out this new product for several months. They claim to help by getting your business out to the general public via the web.  I look forward to the possibilities it brings. I think small American Business is so important, and as I venture forth, I will be checking in from time to time to update you on Thumbtack!

You can visit this site by clicking on the "find Me on Thumbtack" button under my new App link (top far right).

Thank you, and God Bless Each of You,

Auntie Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!