Monday, October 8, 2012

Praise the Lord and pass the peas!

Well, a WONDERFUL weekend guys!  Had a house full of family, and I made my "Auntie Aimes Poor Man's Better Than Grilled Cheese".  It was a hit.     We talked of old times, missed loved ones, and the change in the weather.

I'm reminded of family long gone, and past holidays that are just memories to enjoy now. ( Like the time my Grandfather shot the bulbs off the Christmas tree with the new BB gun!)  


This is the time of year we start preparing for family visits, feasts, and good cheer. I pray you all remember to enjoy these times, and the people that you have around you. Say what you need to say now, let them know they are loved, for all too soon they are gone.

God Bless each of you. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses, and remember.... Although there is much to do, and it can get hectic, it's about the joy and time together.. so DONT STRESS!   Take a breath my Dear!


Auntie Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!