Friday, May 26, 2017

DRAWING FOR ZOO TICKETS FAMILY OF 4 OR a FITBIT

JUNE 15th Drawing for family of 4 to your local zoo OR A fitbit /YOUR CHOICE!

(In NC it's tickets to the NC ZOO in Asheboro!)
                                                                                       

  To Enter:

1. Be an ordering customer. Signing up to be a customer is FREE!

2. Email me at Muralsbyamy@yahoo.com OR
    PM me on FB at Amy Cash Johnson and let know you have placed and order
    AND wish to be entered in drawing!

HOW MANY tickets get entered into drawing:

IT HAS GROWN!

In the beginning,

NEW and EXISTING CUSTOMERS = 1 ticket 
PLUS 1 ticket for every customer you refer (that orders)
If you need your referral code PM me

BUT NOW:

5   EXTRA ticket entries when you place any order by Midnight May 30th.
10 EXTRA ticket entries when you order the M3 System on smartship (what I'm using) 
     before Midnight May 30th.
15 EXTRA ticket entries when you join my team before Midnight May 30th.



PLEASE be sure to PM or email me upon completion. Then I can give you your private referral code for you to give out to family and friends! Remember, the more you refer, the more extra tickets you could earn! Also the referral code saves YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, and FAMILY MONEY!

DEADLINE for EXTRA TICKETS is May 30th MIDNIGHT
DEADLINE for DRAWING ENTRANCE  is June 13th MIDNIGHT

*To be added as a friend on FB PLEASE EMAIL OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME
Amy Cash Johnson      or      Muralsbyamy@Yahoo.com

Orders can be placed by REGISTERING AND LOGGING IN at:
www.modere.com/144068

A FEW OF THE THINGS WE OFFER:
ALL NATURAL / LIVE CLEAN PRODUCTS
M3 WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM
WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS
HAIR CARE PRODUCTS
FACIAL PRODUCTS
LAUNDRY PRODUCTS
HOUSEHOLD CLEANING PRODUCTS

Our company has the BEST Commission and DOUBLE Bonus program I've ever seen.  
ASK about JOINING MY TEAM!



                 










 TRIM
 KICKS FATS BUTT
 LIKE A SUPER NINJA!






LIQUID BIOCELL - BRINGS BACK YOUTHFUL SKIN AND FIGHTS JOINT PAIN!



M3 WEIGHT LOSS SYSTEM
LOSE LBS AND INCHES!

3 products, 3 lifestyle changes, for 3 months.
NO MEAL REPLACEMENT!
Mediteranian Style Diet recommended, but I've not started it yet! My loss is strictly the products and my 3 lifestyle changes.

5 Changes to chose from are:
Drink 5-12oz glasses of water per day.
Avoid sugary drinks,
Avoid eating fried foods.
Avoid white processed foods such as white sugar, white bread, white rice.
Walk 7500 steps per day.
NOT DIFFICULT!


I LOST 22 LBS AND 30.5 INCHES IN 8 WEEKS!

THIS is ME just at week 10.

I'll post my newest results at week 12!
NEXT TUESDAY! So STAY TUNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!

Follow by Email