Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Brad Paisley May Have Said It Best

Brad Paisley may have said it best...
 “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley

I totally agree! So... What will your book be titled?

I decided some years ago there would be no more new year resolutions. There have been too many broken ones, and why hang that over your head every year?  Right? Right!  So instead I sit down and ask myself what new habits I want to pick up this year, and what old habits do I want to let go of. This year I will do one thing everyday that is constructive. Wether it be for my "self", a craft project (in a cabinet full of idea's), or a DIY house concuring/cleaning project. Ok, so "Self" gets Yoga this year. I'm unable to go full blast with the exercise routine, but I will start doing things that will help strengthen me physically and mentally. Hello Yoga Pants!  Craft projects I've put on the back burner (or just started and didn't get around to finishing) will be pulled out, finished, and gifted, BEFORE pulling out any new ones!  The DIY you may ask? I live in an old garage turned apartment. It is a work in progress. This year, it will become my DIY on a budget "idea" house! Why not.. let's see how creative I can get with an empty pallet!  Guess I'll have to put a timer on Pinterest. This new year is about eating healthier, for myself and family, making better choices for my body, and being there..more often...for others. These past few years, being ill, and stuck in my home have left me feeling like I've not been able to be there for people as much as I wanted. I am so thankful to my family, for being there for me through this "interesting" journey. I want 2013 to be a year of healing! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE LORD!   

So no matter what your New Years promises are, chose some things you know need to be done, let go of some things you know should to be left behind with 2012, and start writing your book now!  Don't forget to give it a title matching your personallity!  Mine would read something like "Do It Your-SELF Redo"  or "Crazy in Carolina".   


God Bless you ALL and Happy New Year!

Auntie Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!