Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas...It's All About Dogs On Strike and Fried Rice!



   The gifts are under the tree, the family is heading over ( part of it ), and the fried rice is about ready.. WHAT?? Fried Rice for Christmas?  Yep, it was easy, and I make a darn good fried rice. If I DO say so myself!
   I got busy today and made the dogs matching Christmas Bandanna's. They are red with their initial in white.  I thought I did a smashing job, but they were not at all amused. As they sat for their picture looking at me like I had wrapped some sort of medieval torture device around their little necks. I'm so unappreciated. BUT you bring out one bag of treats, and it's all about ME! I ask you, where is the justice in that?

       
     
      I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of my daughter. Haven't seen her since summer, and I'm excited! She's a hoot, and we have a lot that we're going to shove into one week. Baking, gift making, sewing lessons, crafting, movie watching, laughing, remembering old times, and who knows what else we will get into. She got her Mom's sense of humor, and need for occasional mischief making. So I know it will be ON in this house! Not a safe place to be when we're all together. SOMEONE will fall prey to at least one, (if not 20) great practical joking experiences!

Let the good times roll!

   Now, I'm off to finish up the rice, make sure the tree is all decked, the holly is properly placed, and the dogs haven't gone on strike.

God Bless You All!

Auntie Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!