Sunday, December 16, 2012

I've Got a Dr. Pepper Buzz Going!

     Lot's to do, little time to do it.  I have to finish 2 dresses, one quilt ( which is almost complete ) a couple of Christmas surprises, and the US flag... oh, that's right, I'm not Betsy Ross!  Shew..... Guess I can mark that one off the list!  All this needs to be in tomorrows mail!  Wish me luck.
    My boys have been busy playing under my feet all day. Which was great till I forgot they were there and took a nose dive. It's OK, I meant to do that. Needless to say, they were scolded, and asked to go lay somewhere else. Now I have a new problem. My feet are cold. So do I want a bruised ego, or cold feet? Tough choice.
    I decided if I'm going to get anything done today at all I will have to break out the big guns. I've got 3 cans of Dr. Pepper left, lined up in the fridge.. waiting patiently... Which will give me enough energy to run a marathon, and probably take ATLEAST a close 3rd in an Olympic sprint competition. OK, so that's an exageration, but it will      
                                                    keep me going for a while. Look out sewing machine, here I come!

                                                    Have a Blessed Day My Peeps,
                                                    Auntie Aimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting and leaving a comment!